You are probably saying,"What the fuck are you doing here bitch? It isn't Monday! This is Friday! Why are you all up in my Friday business? Wait, this is one of those 'not real' posts, right?"
Nope, I am trying a new thing. I am going to make a list of shit that made me happy for the week and post the results on Fridays. Like a big punch in the face of happiness before you get on with your weekend. Mostly it is for me, to remind me at the end of a tough week that not everything has immediately passed go, not collected $200, and gone down the shitter.
Here is some shit that made me happy:
- I read a blog post about unicorn vaginas and bronies. It was awesomely fucked up. Thanks Valerie! (PS - I wrote this before I knew you nominated me for a sweet award...just so you know that I loved you BEFORE that...)
|This unicorn does NOT have a vagina.|
- This sweet display of nerdiness from the Ohio State marching band. If you watch nothing else in this video, go to the 6:00 mark and watch the running horse.
|Just watch this shit. It will blow your mind.|
- Finally getting to see The Avengers. Hells fuckin' yeah! I might have to watch all the Marvel movies again, it was that awesome.
- Sewed part of my Halloween costume and didn't have to rip out any of the stitching! Go ME!!!! Still probably isn't going to be done in time for this Halloween because I got all over-ambitious and picked the hardest costume EVER. Because I am an idiot.
|This is usually what happens when I sew.|
- Actually kept up with folding the laundry. If you have read my previous posts on laundry, you know how I am about that. But seriously, I totally did it. Granted it is all still downstairs on my folding counter and never got put away...but that's not the point!
- Lost 3 pounds, so I am down to 132. No goal weight, I just want to not feel like a schlub anymore and lose the weird gut overhang thing I have going on just in the front.
|Totally not what my gut looks like.|
- Celebrated my husband's 26th birthday by going out for awesome burgers and Irish nachos. Oh, holy shit YES Irish nachos are a real thing (6th thing down on the page...).
- Giggling every time I type "pork" because it is a funny word. Hehe...pork.
- I bathed my odoriferous guinea pigs and my shirt didn't get soaked!
- Made my mom watch the Doctor Who episode entitled "Blink." It was awesome and she loved it, except for having to go home alone after...and she slept with all the curtains closed so the angels couldn't get her.
|Fig considers getting me all soapy and soaked to be his vengeance for being bathed.|
Touche pig. Touche.
|Most terrifying game of peek-a-boo EVER.|
Last minute addition:
I was nominated for a motherfucking award!
I would like to thank Valerie from Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi (yes, the same Valerie that wrote that awesome and infomative post on unicorns and bronies) for nominating me for "The Versatile Blogger" award.
As part of the rules I am supposed to link to 15 blogs/bloggers I follow...but I don't read that many blogs. So check out the few I do know/follow in no particular order:
- The Bloggess (because BLOGGESS)
- TellingDad (general hilarity of a work-at-home-dad)
- I Like Beer and Babies (The hilarious life of a realistic mom. She is what I imagine I will sort of be like when I am a parent...)
- Rants From Mommyland (I am more like a silent stalker on this blog because I am not a parent, but I find their posts hilarious)
- On a more positive note... (So snarky, yet honest. I love her.)
- And of course Valerie, but I already linked to her twice in this post...I think that bitch is trying to take over my blog.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself per the final rule...um...
- Is this a test? I hate motherfucking tests...it's a test, isn't it? Fuck.
- Um...I hate belly buttons. They are fucking gross and they weird me out. Except guinea pig belly buttons, because those are adorable.
- Nail polish on my fingers makes me claustrophobic, but nothing else does.
- I sleep with a night guard in, because I am super sexy like that.
- I hate physically going shopping (especially for pants), but I love clothes, shoes, and purses.
- I am a constant worrier. It is probable that at any given moment I am worried about something, but usually several things.
- I love sweet potato maki. Seriously, that stuff is like crack.