Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Trying

Guys, I am really sorry about not posting on Friday. I have been dealing with my own shit for the past month and I'm trying to keep it together, but I have been failing miserably.

Between the panic attacks (three this morning since I got to work), and the crippling level of depression that makes me want to curl up in a ball and not move ever again, I just don't know what to do. Mentally, emotionally, and physically, I just haven't been able to cope with life in general for a month and that sucks. I want to go to the doctor, but I don't want them to tell me I need more drugs, or that I need to be in a padded room.

I just want to be me again, and I don't know how to do that.

I will try to post when I can.





1 comments:

Valerie said...

I've been having a horrible time too. Keep strong. We will get through this.

Email me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Hugs!

Valerie

Post a Comment