Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Shit – 8/30/13

Hi everybody, I worked the longest 40 hours in 4 days EVER; however, that means I actually have today off as well as Monday! WOOOO! LONG WEEKEND!
Dobby is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
This is probably the first week ever since starting my blog that I am actually typing and publishing it from my own home computer. Normally, I write and put it together on my Mac on my lunch breaks because then I have access to all cool photo editing and drawing software. It is weird to be doing this on a PC...it feels like nothing is in the right place. Usually I just use this machine for checking email, facebooking, and playing Fallout...
I enjoy roaming the desert, hoarding everything I find, and sniping the shit out of ALL THE THINGS.
Fun fact of the week: The main library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
Books?...Well...fuck.
With school starting up again and the holiday weekend, there just haven't been that many funny videos...but here are the ones I found!

First and foremost: Dildos. Just a bunch of floppy dildos falling into a pile. I can't explain why this is so hilarious to me.
Just majestically flopping into a pile.
This gif of an adorable hedgehog floating in the sink.

Flula tries to puzzle out the meaning of the phrase "shit bricks."
If that comes out of your pooper, you might want to seek medical attention. Because your anus will be bleeding. Profusely.
This really cool gif of a thunderstorm rolling in.

This video of Grand Theft Auto where someone made a piano car. The music just makes it hilarious.
Makin' my way downtown...taunting cops...I'm 'ho bound...
This gif of an alka seltzer tablet dissolving in zero gravity.

I love watching videos and trying tutorials for different photo manipulations, even if I don't end up finding a use for any of the techniques at work (for those of you who aren't aware, I am a graphic designer). This is a really cool time lapse of the whole process for a manipulation I saw recently...
He makes this. But out of photos and shit. The end result is pretty awesome.
And this gif of three simultaneous jump failures.
Okay. Okay, okay, okay....JUMP!...FUCK!
And these pictures of guys with fancy lady hair.
Sassy, yet elegant...
And this video of a guy doing a cover of The Final Coundown on his own handmade kazoo-key-lele.
Hells yeah.
And that was really all I could find this week...Have a good long weekend :-)

1 comments:

Valerie said...

More guys should wear fancy hair... Just because.

Hugs!

Valerie

Post a Comment