Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Shit - 9/27/13

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't post last week, but I was crazy busy and didn't have time to watch cool videos, which is sad because I LIKE watching cool videos.
It's like they WANT me to have a breakdown at work.
Anyway, fun fact of the week for last week: The male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.
 If she is, it’s business time.
Fun fact of the week for this week: Abalones (a snail) have 5 assholes.
Yeah, they pretty much look like they're made out of assholes too.
And now, happy shit! Huzzah!

This link to a list of bad book covers was sent to me by a friend. I am not sure I have forgiven her for the damage it has done to my psyche.
Except this one. This one is awesome.
Another friend sent me this link to crafts that will haunt your dreams. I would just like to say it isn't all that creepy...some of them were actually kinda cool.
Tampon angel ornament. I don't even know what to say, I just was dumbfounded.
This video teaches you how to get up like a ninja.
I have always wanted to know how to do this, but I am afraid I would break myself or someone else if I tried it.
This My Little Brony commercial.
Have fun the basement bedroom play set!
And since it is getting close to Halloween (YAY!), I've been watching cool makeup tutorials. Like this pretty woodland fairy one:
All ethereal and shit.
And this one on how to apply creepy clown makeup.
I WANT TO EAT YOUR SOUL.
And this Mystique-like eye makeup tutorial.
Or perhaps a bird of some kind, instead of Mystique...
Men Explain: Waxing, wherein Chris and Max try waxing Chris' leg.
Hug out the pain.
This video of Taylor David covering the Gladiator Theme.

Mentioning business time in the giraffe fact made me think of the Business Time music video by Flight of the Conchords.
You know when I'm down to my socks, it's time for business that's why they call them business socks!
And a new Ask a Mortician!
Look, pizza and a drag queen! How are you NOT intrigued?
And finally, a new True Facts. This one is about frogs.
WARNING: The last scene is traumatic as fuck.
Seriously, it will haunt your nightmares.
And that is it this week. I have been working on a couple of normal posts but inspiration and motivation have been problematic as of late, and for that I apologize.

1 comments:

Jacki said...

hehehehehe. sorry to damage your psyche. :p
no....not really. mine is damaged too.

Post a Comment