Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Shit – 7/5/13

Happy Independence Day for yesterday! I hope you were all safe and that no one blew anyone up with fireworks or set anyone on fire with their grill or anything.
DERP.
This is going to be relatively quick as I have the day off today! YEAH

Fun fact of the day: The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
How are there that many kinds of pickles?
 And HAPPY SHIT! WOO!

Stan Lee flipping out and doing parkour. Note: Obviously the stunts are not really Stan Lee, as he is 90 goddamn years old. These are the guys that did all the awesome shit.
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, I can promise you that.
Speed Dating Superheroes (and the deleted scenes are here).
I'm into water sports...
Speed Dating Villains (and the deleted scenes are here).
Children are most definitely off the table. I am a HORRIBLE father...
And The Ninja Song.
Dammit nunchucks...I'm ninjaing here!
OMG! FINALLY! A NEW ASK A MORTICIAN!
Corpses, corpses rotting in a tree...
And this gif.
Fire? Hang on, I got this shit.
I would like to thank one of my Facebook friends for this one: Wearable Computer with a Bonus.
This thing does everything, and IT SUCKS YOUR DICK!
And this cover of Game of Thrones by Flula.
Yes, he is in a bathroom. No, I don't know why.

And that's it! I'll see you next week! <3 Me

1 comments:

Valerie said...

This post is so full of awesome that I literally don't know where to click first!!

Hugs!

Valerie

Post a Comment