Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Shit – 1/11/13

Last Friday, I was lulled into a false sense of complacency and left thinking that Monday would be a relatively calm day at work and everything would be cool. However, on Monday I was sucked into the shit-storm haze that is last minute trade show preparation, and I have just now emerged victorious. Then I realized that it is now Friday again and I promised you an update on Monday...I suck. So I drew this picture of me being a goddamn designer superhero:
You're welcome internet.
Okay, so fact of the week: The skin of an average adult covers approximately 12-20 square feet and accounts for 12% of body weight.
Seriously, you should get a dermatologist to look at that.
First on my list of happy shit this week is this picture of a guinea in a wheel chair. It made me squee so hard. It is from the Sterling Impression Animal Rehabilitation Center of New England, which is an awesome place for all disabled pets.
OH. EM. GEE. SQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!
OMG! My most favorite YouTube musicians ever (The Piano Guys and Lindsey Stirling) teamed up to make this epic video!
This message will self-destruct...
COPS: Skyrim wants you to know not to play with fire. Use your magic responsibly.
BAM! Fire hands.
And more Neil Patrick Harris puppet dreams!
This is a couture dream! *SNAP*
MaxNoSleeves gives us a list of New Year's Resolutions that he won't keep, and one he will.
Eating Healthy: Hey Dominos, do you have salads? Great, I'll take five deep dish pizzas.
Yup...that is how my resolutions usually work out.
This absolutely hilarious bad lip reading mash up of Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, and Jay-Z. Seriously, this damn song has been in my head all week. Thanks a lot David...asshole.
I have no idea what the real songs sound like or what the real words are,
but as far as I am concerned they SHOULD be singing about Grande Tacos and
stealing a midget's Porsche while he is tied to a stake in the rain.
Here is another hilarious lip reading, this time of Michael Bublé's "Haven't Met You Yet". Also, here is Michael Bublé's reaction to seeing this parody of his song.
I don't care what the original song is about,
they made the chorus into "We can shoot a Russian Unicorn"
and made fart and poop jokes. That is way more awesome
than anything it was before.
If this was how basketball was played, I would actually watch it.
There should be more trampolines in all sports.
And, HOLY SHIT. This video is a combo of Assassin's Creed III and parkour. It is amazeballs. This one is also amazing.
Just a dude, killin' the British and flippin' out in 1775.
Also, unicycle freestyling. It is one of the weirdest, but most awesome things I have ever seen.
Yup, just sliding down this bannister on a motherfucking unicycle. No big thing.
And of course, the new episode of Ask a Mortician: Special Hawaii Edition. Also, she is writing a BOOK! YAY!
This is Caitlin's book-writing face.
And this video featuring camera warfare. You keep thinking, "Damn, this is an awesome war movie," but then? CAMERAS.
Oh shit! RUN! He has a zoom lens!
This has to be the most epic paintball fight ever.
We claim this fucking dirt pile bitches!
And that is it for this week. Since my promises of posting have been broken for the last, oh...month or so? Let's just say I will post some time next week...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Thank you for introducing me to Ask a Mortician... Seriously...

Hugs!

Valerie

Unknown said...

Ask a Mortician IS awesome. I HAD to share it with the world. It is like a law or something.

Post a Comment