You know when someone asks you to tell them more about you and you just freeze up and are like “Oh God...WHO AM I?!” and then it becomes an existential debate in your head and then they think you might be special because it really isn’t that hard of a question? That is similar to how I am feeling about writing this initial blog post.
A bit about myself for those of you who may not know me that well:
- I am a 26-year-old female.
- I am married. As of this post, David and I have been together for nine years (married for two of them).
- My husband is quite possibly more disturbed than I am. Our conversations are often bizarre as hell.
- I have one sibling, a sister whom I call Stephis. She is a fashionista and good at all that female crap. Doing her hair, painting her nails, dressing all pretty...you really want to hate her, but she is so awesome that you just can’t.
- I have two guinea pigs that are like my children. Their names are Fig and Fizz and they will make you squee so hard with their adorableness.
I guess I should warn you, in no particular order:
- Mostly, I intend to write about stuff that happens in my life. That being said, I will write about anything that strikes my fancy. Anything. Even topics I probably have no business writing about.
- I will use swear words because they make talking (and writing) fun.
- I will frequently be crude, crass and on occasion, downright bitchy.
- Sometimes I will be serious. No really. This is my serious face.
- I like lists.
- I am odd.
Other than that, I don’t really know what to say...thanks for stopping by?