Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Shit - Halloween 2013 Edition

Greetings all and Happy Halloween! I figured I would just post today so I could do my Halloween themed post and happy shit all at once...goddamn multitasking, people.

We were allowed to wear our costumes to work today, but I didn't want to be the only one wearing one, so I brought it with me instead. Apparently everyone here hates fun because I haven't seen a single person in costume. There isn't even any candy hanging around! WTF?!
Do these people hate joy AND sugar?!
For the past couple of years, there have been lots of people that have worn costumes at the office, but the main instigators of this trend both retired earlier this year. Maybe if I get brave or decide I don't give a shit, I will change into my costume later this afternoon. But once the wig is on, it ain't coming off.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep moving, asshole.
Fun Halloween fact of the day:  Trick-or-treating evolved from the ancient Celtic tradition of putting out treats and food to placate spirits who roamed the streets at Samhain, a sacred festival that marked the end of the Celtic calendar year. However, medieval Christianity didn't hold with the pagan traditions and instead adapted them into “souling,” in which children and the poor would go door-to-door offering songs and prayers for the dead in exchange for soul cakes. It was believed that for each cake eaten, a soul would be freed from Purgatory.
If you are too lazy pray Aunt Ethel out of Purgatory, give some cakes to a poor person!
And now Halloween happy shit!

First some NH local news. These teenagers took a fucking tractor for a joyride.
Bitches be like,"Hey baby! I love your tractor!"
And it wouldn't be Halloween without hearing this song at least once. Or a thousand times.
You're welcome.
And this song.
Again, you're welcome.
And then these squirrels were nice enough to carve a pumpkin for this guy.
This will be a masterpiece.
Taylor Davis playing Hedwig's Theme.

Peter Hollens and the Gardiner Sisters do an acapella pirate melody.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...
This creepy rendition of Little Miss Muffet makeup.
GAH! Is...is she turning INTO a spider?!
And this pretty awesome punk makeup, complete with faux-hawk.
Bitchin'.
In case you ever wanted to sew your mouth shut, here is a stitched mouth tutorial.
It looks all infected and shit too. Sweeeet.
And this really creepy face within a face makeup.
It..It's looking at me. Make it stop.
And here's how to make alien prosthetics and crown, and do the makeup.
That is a pretty sweet look.
And these personifications of the seven deadly sins are pretty creepy: Sloth, Greed, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Envy, and Gluttony.
Look at that bullshit. If I had six willing participants, I would totally go to a party in a group costume. I CALL WRATH!
And The Slender Man run.
GAH! FUCK! RUN DUDE! PARKOUR YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE!
And because I think we all need something to get Slender Man out of our heads, here is Teddy the adorable porcupine enjoying a tiny pumpkin.
D'AWWWWW!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

That slender man is horrifying!!!! Wtf man!!

Hugs!

Valerie

Post a Comment