Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Shit – 10/4/13

Hi guys. I am so excited it is October! It is my favorite time of year, weather-wise. Also, my birthday and my husband's birthday are this month! AND Halloween! It is the best month ever.
As long as we don't get a snowstorm on Halloween again...
I am kind of freaking out because I don't have a costume ready to go for Halloween this year, but I know what I want to be. Last year, David and I tried to be way too ambitious and we never finished with our Zelda and Link costumes. They are really hard to make, especially if you are a perfectionist and have OCD for even the tiniest details, like we both do.
So many details. ALL THE DETAILS.
This year I am going with something much easier. Hopefully I can pull it off...
This. I am going to do this. I can do it...right?
Anyway, fun act of the week: The highest temperature ever recorded at the South Pole was 8 degrees (Fahrenheit).
Hey guys! Break out the speedos! It's swim time!
And now, happy shit!

This guy having a sing-a-long to the song "Build Me Up, Buttercup" on the highway.
I love this song. My sister and I used to go for rides after I got my license and sing this at the top of our lungs. It was even more magical than you can imagine.
And here is the same guy having a sing-a-long to "I Want It That Way".
This guy gets really into it. I love it.
This gif of a little girl poking a dog right in the pooper.
POKE.
The commercial and website for Poopourri.
Trying to mask the stench with aerosols, gives you a nice blend of chem-lab carnations and just a touch of feces.
This gif of a demonic KFC ketchup packet.
The Colonel sees all. 
This video of cats and dogs proving the "if I fits, I sits" axiom to be true.
No, no! It's cool, I've got this!
Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!
Guys? I'm stuck...
This gif of bunnies chasing each other's butts.
Hold still! I almost have it!
This super sweet video of a puppy, a kitty, and a hedgehog being pals.
OMG!
This gif of a really snuggly otter.
SQUEE!
And finally, this series of videos about the problems with jeggings: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. Part 3 is probably my favorite.
What about my backet? It's my winter jacket that just covers my back.
And that's it for this week! Have a good weekend :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment