Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Shit – 6/21/13

Happy first day of summer! Time to start sweating our balls off outside and freezing to death inside! Granted, I would rather freeze in the office than have it be like last year when the AC wasn't working...it was bad.

Just me, hanging out in my office in the middle of July.
This week was less stressful than last week, which was pretty awesome. Other than one uppity bitch who thinks she is more important than everyone else, it was a pretty okay week...dare I even say it was a good week? Nah, we won't go that far, especially since...

Anyway, fun fact of the week: Four people played Darth Vader: David Prowse was his body, James Earl Jones did the voice, Sebastian Shaw was his face, and a fourth person did the breathing.
What do you mean only David Prowse gets to wear the suit?!
I didn't see much that made me super happy this week, so there isn't a lot on this list, but here is some Happy Shit!

Archer hates space.
Fuck you, space...
And more funny Archer clips.
I love me some Archer...
And this owl enjoying a neck scratch.
Other side...ahhh. That's the spot.
 Max No Sleeves cleans his house.
Wait. This isn't how you clean a house?
And this kitty freak out.
Smooth moves there Exlax.
And lastly, I would like to thank fudgesicles for being awesome.
And chocolaty.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

OMG!!! I love Archer so hard. Every time he yells LANNA!!! I lose my shit!

Hugs!!

Valerie

Post a Comment