Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Shit – 2/15/13

Yet again, my job shit all over my week, but I am leaving early today because of all the extra hours I worked this week. I get to leave while there is still daylight! I don't know what to do! SUNLIGHT!
I feel like a mole.
(Yes, that is a mole. It is called a star-nosed mole)
Fun fact of the week: During the Renaissance, fashionable aristocratic Italian women shaved their hair several inches back from their natural hairlines. This is why the Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
Damn! Did I over-pluck?
And happy shit:

This video entitled 50 Shades of Domestic Grey.
Neat-O! A sex dungeon!
This video (thank you anonymous Facebook friend) about Mario's trials and tribulations with the ending flagpole scene.
Because jumping at a flagpole like that would hurt.
And this fucking song that has been stuck in my head and I haven't even heard it in a bajillion years. WTF brain?
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring...BANANA PHONE!!!
And this will restore your faith in the human race. This man is a hero. Seriously.
The ultimate purpose in life is to give.
Also, this beautiful violin cover of Misty Mountain from the Hobbit.
Look at that shit. Playing FOUR different parts.
I can't even play one part on any instrument.
Thomas O'Brian does One Take Thursdays where he plays things he has never played before and tapes his first attempt. His perfection makes me ill.
And he is the brother of Cracked columnist Daniel O'Brian.
And Epic Rap Battles of History. Oh em gee. I almost peed watching some of these.
And their latest one includes Jenna Marbles!
And the Vegan Black Metal Chef. In this episode, he makes Pad Thai.
That tofu is pretty grim.
And finally, what the shit is up with this highlighter I found on my desk?! Aromatherapy highlighter?!
To be fair, it does smell kinda nice
(like lemons and ginger)...but still, WTF?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You know what's funny?! I went hiking the other day and I had that damn Taylor Swift song stuck in my head. So, I purposely tried to get the banana phone stuck in my head... Because I would rather sing that than Swift...

It didn't work. And I cried the last mile of my walk...

Hugs!

Valerie

Unknown said...

Ugh, Taylor Swift is the worst. I feel like crying when it is stuck in my head too. I don't like her stuff and I am not even a fan of country music, but somehow I always know enough of her songs to get them stuck in my head?!

Also, that comment turned really sad at the end. So hugs to you.

Post a Comment